Governor Cooper spoke on Tuesday regarding the most recent executive order and restrictions surrounding COVID-19 in North Carolina. The capacity has increased and it seems like this are starting to get back to normal, well at least the new normal.
Below you can see all of the information as it pertains to reception venues (all references are below and highlighted for your convenience, taken from Executive Order 204, subsection 3.8.)
1. Face coverings are required when indoors at all times unless actively eating or drinking
2. Guests must be seated at all times unless entering or leaving, visiting the restroom, or getting food or drinks. Unfortunately this means no dancing or cocktail-style parties. Ask us about some fun alternatives!
3. Capacity for each venue 50% capacity. For our Dogwood Ballroom that is 125 people and for the Pine Room, that is 72 people indoors, there can be additional people outdoors as well.
4. Tables must be spaced 6 feet apart.
5. Staff does not count towards the capacity per room.
*Please note, there is no capacity on ceremony. That is up to the venue's discretion. These regulations apply to receptions or other social gatherings.